Many authors have a goal of seeing their book made into a film or TV series, but how can you maximize the chances of that happening? Ken Atchity has some tips for creating loglines and standing out in a crowded content market.
* How Ken went from academia to Hollywood
* What the journey looks like for a book that becomes a film
* Why it’s a good time for storytellers in Hollywood
* Tips on writing a treatment
* Why a clear premise sells a story
* Why character matters when finding a story’s premise
* Why it helps to have a representative in Hollywood
* Should you think about the budget when writing for the screen?