These are scary times. We need to keep thinking outside the box.
1. Speaking engagements
2. Gift stores
4. Start a book club
5. Specialty stores
7. Lemonade stand - Why not? It worked when we were young. :)
8. School talks
9. Church or synagogue gift shop
13. Offer your book as a door prize
14. Library talks
15. Book walk - walk and talk books
16. Flea markets (don't laugh - I have one author who has a space in a Park N' Swap from November to March each year - www.SecretLifeofaSnowbird.com)
17. Encourage a Five Star Book Nook in a specialty store. We will provide the logo.