David names names and reveals Huckster’s Hollywood exploits ... like ...
- getting caught peeing on an Oscar winning Best Actress’s house; then becoming her close friend;
- persuading MGM to pull The Wizard of Oz from CBS unless the network caved to his negotiation demands;
- commandeering a t-38 fighter jet for a joy ride;
- convincing Senator Ted Kennedy to give up the rights to his brother, JFK’s, personal letters.
- outwitting Bill Cosby for the use of the Hilton yacht;
- hosting Aaron Spelling, Robert Wagner and all three Charlie’s Angels in his jail cell;
- conning the U.S. Secretary of State to pressure Warner Brothers to pick up his $5,000 bar tab;
- having a gun pulled on him by “Sanford and Son” star, Demond Wilson;
- eluding a “hit” put on him by the L.A. mob